Monday, March 7, 2011

LET ME SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT!!!





OMG! I said I love this Natural Yaki Remy hair made by Outre but I can not vouch for Outre the brand. So many of you have emailed me with response to my last email, it is so nice to know you all are listening. I have even had some of my clients come in to the salon with Outre hair after I made that post. However, I can only vouch for the Outre Natural Remy Yaki Hair not there whole entire line of hair. The packaging is Gray with purple writing. This is so important because Outre has many grades of Yaki hair that is garbage. This is there newest line of Hair that is so close to black hair it is remarkable. I love it so much I am producing my own line similar to it... SO stay tuned!

Nevertheless, I have changed my hair style again! Okay.. lol.. Keep up already!
I have sewn in a full net weave with none of my hair out a few days ago, simply because leaving my hair out the whole winter has taken a toll. My hair and skin I notice is extremely dry. I noticed some breakage, so I didn't have a choice, I had to braid it all up again. Normally, my advice to all wearing weaves is to try to wear your own hair in the summer when there is more moisture in the air. I am a little backwards because I got tired of wearing full closed in weaves and took my hair out in the winter. My hair texture is already dry, and the bitter cold did more damage than good. Back to the drawing board... Thank God I caught it before it got too bad. In the winter you must continue to add moisture to your hair either through deep conditioning treatments or through daily moisturizers..

I decided to put Remy Virgin Indian Hair in with my full sewn in weave. We just got a new shipment of some of the most amazing hair I've ever seen! It is just simply beautiful. Since none of my hair is out, its all braided down and well protected under this net weave, The Indian Hair is all that you see. I love It! Free flowing easy to manage, and it has a dull matt finish like our hair.. not the silky shiny look. I also use our new S-Reflector flat Iron protector to curl my hair, it gives the hair a beautiful shine without making the hair look greasy. It is simply beautiful...and oh yeah my friend loves it! Ill put more pics up of my new hair in a few days... Stay Tuned!
Check out this new link!!

2 comments:

Luvofmusic21 said...

OMG I love your hair!! What length is your hair and is that the wavy hair or straight?

Thanks!

Ronetta

M.E. said...

OMG! DO you know I've been getting to know how this blog thing works and have just viewed your comment.. Please forgive me.. Im wearing Wavy Virgin Indian Remy Hair WAVY we sell it at the salon.. I cant remember how long but looking at it I think it was 18".. Im always posting more pics...so keep coming back... xoxoxo :)M.E.