Tuesday, January 12, 2010

IT'S 2010!!! .....I JUST WANT TO SAY THANK YOU

As this new year begins to unfold and a rough year has now come to pass, I just want to take this time to say THANK YOU! January is a month of newness an indication of all things hopeful. New Year's resolutions are put in place, new ideas are formulated, there is a sense of hope for the remaining days to come. AS I look back in retrospect and realize that through it all I have so many reasons to be thankful. I want to first say Thank You to my Lord and Savior for seeing me through this past year with so many blessings I can't even name. I have learned to appreciate many small wonders, obstacles that I overcame in which I knew I had no control. I challenge you all to do the same. We look at our lives and continue to want more but never really being thankful for what we have. I secondly want to say thank you to my family and friends who have been there for me when I needed them most. We have cried together, laughed together and provided comfort to one another through the good times and bad. I want to lastly say thank you to my clients both new and old. I have bonded with so many of you sharing our similar stories about our obstacles and triumphs. It has been a pleasure serving you all in 2009 and will be a pleasure serving you for years to come.

I haven't been blogging lately because I have been extremely busy servicing my clients as well as working on opening my new schools. I am happy to say my company has just opened two new Advanced Training Centers in Alexandria VA and Los Angeles California. It fills my heart with gladness to see this dream come to fruition. We are now enrolling students that have an interest in excelling in specific industry skills. If you know someone that would like to enroll in continued education advanced courses please refer them to our new website
http://www.mehairsystemstraining.com/


Thank you All and GOD BLESS!



M.E Hair Systems Training Center
1940 Duke Street Suite 200
Alexandria, VA 22314
703-869.2935

M.E. Hair Systems Training Center
515 S. Flower Street Suite 3600
Los Angeles. California 90071
866-970.0767

No comments: